How to Join
1. Request your HLPnet Membership Application package from the Networks and Computer Services department and do one of the following:
Send electronic mail to: NCS@hlpusd.k12.ca.us
Call NCS at extension 4800 (inside the school district)
626.934.4800 (outside the school district)
Walk-in to NCS (Networks and Computer Services) located at:
16234 Folger St.
Hacienda Heights, CA. 91745
Please include your name, school or site, and a telephone number where you can be reached during the day for all messages or electronic mail requests.
This package will contain your:
HLPnet Acceptable Use Policy (web page) and HLPnet Software Request Form
2. Please complete and sign the HLPnet Membership Application and remit to:
Hacienda La Puente Unified School District
Networks and Computer Services
P.O. Box 60002
City of Industry, CA 91716-0002
via U.S. Mail. You may use the district mail service (Pony), hand-deliver to NCS at the address noted above or you may fax your application to 626.330.4579. Also include your completed software request form and necessary diskettes if you require startup software.
3. Within ten (10) working days, you will be sent a notification of acceptance (or denial) along with the following:
- Username/Password Confirmation Notice (contains your assigned HLPnet Username and Password that will be needed for access to all services).
- HLPnet User's Guide
- Completed Software Request Form + diskettes (if applicable)
- Trumpet Winsock registration information
(if access software for Windows 3.1 was previously requested).