Facility Use Requests
FACILITY USE FEES, RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Hacienda La Puente Unified School District offers many of our facilities for the use of non-profit and for profit groups from all over the Southern California area. With K-12 campuses throughout the Hacienda Heights and La Puente neighborhoods, our sites have a wide variety of stadiums, fields, gyms, pools, theaters and various outdoor spaces to host a wide variety of uses.
The Hacienda La Puente Unified School District is excited to announce our new online Facility Use Application process. Please visit the link below and create an online account. Once created, a permit request can be submitted for the site and venue of your choice. As part of the application process, your organization will be required to upload copies of your organization’s insurance certificates and certificate endorsements. If you need assistance, please call 626.933.8700.
Complete your Facility Use Application here:
**Any activity on a District holiday and/or Winter break are charged an additional fee**
- For site availability, please contact the site.
- Assemblies during school hours are not permitted. Please check with the district/site if they would like to co-sponsor your event.
- Please note your start and end time will be the entire time of your event, not your scheduled activity.
- The HLPUSD does not currently allow Flea Markets, Swap Meets, Garage Sales and other events like these.
- All updates regarding an application will be sent through email. Please check your spam folder.
Director In Charge Of Processing
Leonard Hernandez, Jr., MBA. MA
Insurance Questions Pertaining to Applications:
E-mail for Assistance: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8am-2:30pm
After Hours Problems with Sites: Mon- Fri, 3pm to 10:30pm
John Gomez 626-543-3969
Ray Hinojos 626-543-0931
Weekends and Holidays
**REMINDER TO PLEASE HAVE A COPY OF YOUR PERMIT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES**
Facility Use Application: