Equity & Access Family Engagement
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hacienda Heights, CA. 91745
Our vision is to strengthen communities by teaching and empowering students to overcome barriers that impact success by providing equitable access to proper supports that prepare students to thrive in and contribute to the global community through graduation and career readiness.
- Students who are given equitable access to proper supports have the ability to learn and graduate.
- Safe and healthy environments promote student success.
- Everyone is responsible for contributing to a system of holistic supports.
- Support systems work best when inclusive, comprehensive and integrated.
- Parent and family support is vital to student success.
“The Hacienda La Puente Unified School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The District accepts no liability or responsibility for the program/activity. The distribution or display of this material is provided as a community service.”