Internet Safety Policy
There are some very important things that you need to keep in mind when you're on your computer at home or at school.
- Never to give out personal information such as your name, home address, school name, or telephone number in a chat room or on bulletin boards.
- Never send a picture of yourself to someone you chat with on the computer without your parent's permission.
- Never write to someone who has made you feel uncomfortable or scared.
- Do not meet someone or have them visit you without the permission of your parents.
- Tell your parents right away if you read anything on the Internet that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Reference: FBI For Kids website